The 20th General Assembly and Election of Officers of the Philippine Society of Information Technology Education-Central Luzon (PSITE-CL) occurred at the Venus Parkview Hotel, 19 Kisad Road, Burnham Park, Baguio City. The Attendees that participated included over 100 of them.
iPhiTech: A Proud Sponsor of PSITE-CL
One of the event’s sponsors was iPhiTech, a leading provider of innovative IT solutions and services for various industries. Our team showcased its products and capabilities at its booth, giving away merch and goodies to the participants.
iPhiTech’s Vice President of Administration also delivered a 25-minute talk on Technology Updates, where he shared the latest trends and developments in the IT field.
PSITE-CL Election of Officers
The main event highlight was the PSITE-CL Election of Officers for the academic year 2023-2024.
The results of the election were announced at the end of the event. The new PSITE-CL officers are:
- President: Dr. Jonilo C. Mababa, Angeles University Foundation
- Vice-President Internal: Dr. Daisy S. Yap, Angeles University Foundation
- Vice-President External: Dr. Raquel C. Adriano, Bulacan State University – Main
- Secretary: Dr. Rolaida L. Sonza, Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology
- Asst. Secretary: Fernand T. Layug, MIT, Santa Rita College of Pampanga
- Treasurer: Eugene S. Perez, MIT, Bulacan State University – Sarmiento Campus
- Asst. Treasurer: Evelyn A. Villanueva, MIT, Central Luzon State University
- Auditor: Jenice Anne Marie Visperas, Eastwoods Professional College of Science and Technology
- P.R.O.: Richmon Carabeo, Bataan Peninsula State University
We express our gratitude to the members for their trust and support and vow to uphold the vision and mission of PSITE-CL.
The 20th PSITE-CL General Assembly and Election of Officers was a successful and memorable event that brought together the IT community in Central Luzon. It was also a great opportunity for iPhiTech to showcase its technology updates and connect with potential clients and partners.
iPhiTech congratulates the new officers and wishes them all the best in their endeavors. We also thank PSITE-CL for inviting it to sponsor the event and for giving it a chance to share its insights and solutions within the IT industry.
We look forward to more collaborations and engagements with PSITE-CL in the future.